Monday 10 June 2013

.....Bowie, Bow to Meow!

.....Currently at the V&A is the Bowie Retrospective. Sadly, I was too busy cleaning the dust out of my life that managed to miss out on grabbing a ticket to see some Star Dust in action. I'm disappointed, but I suppose I'll have to focus on something else...and I have found that something else in the form of a stunning white creature, who'll we'll call Meowness Bowie Puss. 

By all accounts, MBP is one handsome snowflaked devil of a feline. So pure in fur that he could be a member of the Children of God sect without the requirement for bleach.

MBP is currently residing with an official sitter, a Cat Mama who will douse the puss in strokes, sardines and soundtracks to Labyrinth I'm sure.
With emerald and sapphire eyes gleaming my obvious, this feline is a delightful substitute to David. Perhaps if David saw MBP, he himself would offer a place at the V&A exhibition for best lookalike. I don't need to queue for hours, I can just stew into the gem stones abyss of these eyes....
Wonder if MBP has a friend, imagine a Major Tom...

No comments: