Tuesday 3 September 2013

Pâté Pusses

Having arrived in one the most beautiful places I have ever been to in my life, I was texted over lunch that "Rachelle, zere is wee kitties in zere gardourn for you to playz with, zere eh tweo and zere are very queete..."  So it didn't take long for me to finish my salad and rush to the villa that is currently home until Saturday. 

It was an absolute delight when "zere two chats" arrived, coaxed by pate and ham to come closer, I was in squeezable squeals of delight almost constantly...what was surprising was so was everyone else, clambering to feed the cats out pork pâté and anything else we could find on the table. I'm not to one to compete for attention or affection, but this time the inner challenge was on. Pâté Pusses needed to be mine. Alas, I was only able to get a shot of the svelte black pussy chat, the other - a motley tortoiseshell (a short haired "Bear") in very recluse...they do bound together up trees, play by the pool....stalk our pork but mostly just look soooooooo deliciously cute. I have check in luggage on my flight home, I wonder if I have to declare that I have brought back live stock from the continent?

I sincerely hope that the Pâté Pusses let me get to know them, else this blog update is as barren as the sand still in the crouch of my bikini bottoms! 

No comments: