Monday 16 September 2013

Affectionate Much Puss? Clapham Carpark Puss

I have 2 cats of my own. Lua, the cross eyed Birman who secretly loves to smooch but won't admit it, and Bettie who is openly needy and displays her insecurities on a minute by minute basis. The way it's always worked is, the more to you show you want someone the more they'll run away..least in the case of my Bettie this isn't true.  Her yearning to be near me, on top of me...me looking at her, her having my undivided attention is paramount to her daily activity... This usually starts at 4:30am. So when Iwoke up  somewhere that wasn't my own home I am usually rested....last night was particularly a heavy sleep that had me being chased into Fawkner Cemetery and cutting my hair short as not to be discovered by the South American hit man following me. That is really for another blog. 

Anyway....I had a CAT FREE sleep. I did however not have a cat free morning. Upon leaving the apartment this little kitty greeted me (after I crooned awwwww wellllooooo puddymeow).. 

She was needy. Strokes lead to desperate meows and a bums raised in the air... Twisting around my legs in Möbius strip fashion, that head butt that obviously cries for a tickle...it was a more aggressive Bettie. 

It grew tiresome that this meow wouldn't keep still for a simple tickle, least Bettie looks like a deer in the headlights most of the time and manages to keep svelte like, with tender trodding never optional but a necessity. 


Congrats Clapham Capark Puss! You brought a little bit of my morning cat nightmares to South London! 

No comments: