Monday 11 April 2011

Night Puss, came out this morning!

Lilac Wine.....
The mornings have been just amazing. No need for leather jackets and only a need for sunglasses and a "can do" walk to the station..It really has been inspiring. So as I was walking this morning I glanced to my right and saw "Marmite and Milk" Puss. I usually see him at night, so to see him this morning was a delight. I think I usually called him "brown tuxedo" puss.. but having a good look at him this morning, he's not brown... but a variety of motled browns... imagine adding milk to marmite.. so now he is "marmite and milk"...  He looked most unimpressed.. but he was standing next to lilacs...they are a bit woofey.

But yes, next time I see you MM.... make sure you greet me with a purrrrrrrr and some toast.

No comments: