Friday 15 April 2011

Prison Cats Need to Escape.

What does New York offer that North London doesn't? Well alot you might respond with - and I would agree. This hit the biblical "heart string" home when today we ventured into what has to be crack for pet owners. It was a pet store on Broadway. No dancing bears or wobbly elephants wanting to kill but LOADS of pet treats, beds, grooming tools and now..... now I will tell you.. CATS!!! Yes - real CATS. The saddening aspect to this is that the cats in question where homeless and abandoned pusscats. 

If you dump an animal here the crime (see the word crime) is punishable by one year in prison. TAKE THAT YOU JERKS. However, there were over a dozen cats on display in jail like conditions with a pleading old crone almost throwing cats into the hands of people making cooey noises at them. She didn't approach me but I would assume it was because I already was carrying enough cat paraphernila to know better. 

So may I introduce you to 2 adorable 1 year meows. They're names escape me... so they will be called "Licky Tuxedo Puss" and "TILAM Puss" (take it like a man)... They were just adorable and I could have taken every cat with me.... alas, lets be honest. I am one cat away from smelling like a puss urinenal. Don't judge me....

ps. Does anyone know how to make the font size back to normal on a MacBook?
Lick Me Like you Love it!


No comments: